Saturday, March 11, 2017

AlphaDry System review

While it's on my mind. For those that are active and have the same conditions as me (a slow steady drip), I just wanted to point out a few products I've used. What works, what doesn't and my story.

I'll kick it off with one of the most anticipated products I had to try. The AlphaDry.

My experience with it started strong, but it soon became more and more like walking around with a condom full of urine in your undies.

As you can see from the instructions, all you have to do is tie a balloon animal around your junk and then pee into it while walking down a hallway. Easy.


Suffice to say, I didn't bother with this one again. There was adhesive, tape, velcro... shaving pubes... it was way too complicated and too unreliable.

Strong pass from me. There is nothing protecting the tube from letting urine flow and it quickly fills up if you aren't paying attention. It caused me one major "spill". That's one too many. I need something more reliable.

They are no better than these urinal sheath jockstraps you see in any drugstore across the country:


...to which I have an interesting (and embarassing) story about if I ever build up the courage to spill the beans.

AlphaDry Rating = 2/5 stars.

Too much prep, not enough security to have peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment